TPG-NBN WHAT A PAIN!

sufmal
Level 2

I applied for NBN connection on 28th Jan, based on TPG great advert campaign that APPLY EARLY!

its been dissapointment since then - nothing , I must say nothing have worked well

My order was never generated in TPG systems, I called and then they had to create a new order, my confirmed NBN instalation appointment on 21st Feb has not been moved to 12th Mar, WITHOUT and notication.

I have online business and existing TPG is now hell slow. I am now trying to find how to escalate to legal channels as this is impacting my business.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @sufmal,

Whilst we successfully install thousands of NBN services each week, we apologise that this was not your experience.

The initial order we have submitted to NBN Co. was rejected, thus we need to resubmit a new one. We work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling.

We have coordinated with NBN Co. to check for an earlier installation date, but the one they have provided was the earliest.

For new services, there's a way for customers to track the installation status and this article may help : How to track your TPG service installation

We also send notification via email once the service has been installed and activated.