Telephone line down

23theodore
Level 2
Have just reported our line down by tree to TPG. They have raised or will be raising a restoration ticket with NBN. I have emailed photos to them as well.
Any idea how long it normally takes for the line to be replaced and internet reconnected please?
3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @23theodore 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

23theodore
Level 2
Hi there
It appears that a ticket had been raised which is great. My question is really about how long it will take for the service to be restored and do I get a credit for the time that my line was down?
Many thanks
KarlB

Hi @23theodore 

We haven’t heard back from NBN yet. We should hopefully hear back from NBN in the next 24 hours, and our Helpdesk team will contact you back with an update.

Once your fault ticket has been resolved and your service is restored, your case manager will review your ticket to see if we can offer a credit for downtime. This enables us to take the entire fault and all relevant information into consideration during our review. All claims for credits are dealt with on a case by case basis, and there is no guarantee compensation will be offered.

Regards,

Karl