Get online support

Very slow upload speed TPG NBN

clint2jz
Level 2

Its David,

Its an Archer C1200 router

david64
Level 15

@clint2jz . Easiest is to disable QoS and see how the speed test goes.

Or, enable it. Set 19500 in Upload bandwidth and Kbps in the dropdown list. And SAVE.

The manual is not clear about the slider bars. Try setting High to 90, Middle and Low to 5 each. 

Are you on FTTP connection? Archer C1200 was the standard router for this.

clint2jz
Level 2

i believe im fibre to the node not premise.

david64
Level 15

@clint2jz . The Archer C1200 has no RJ11 port to connect to the phone line. It has ethernet cable to connect to an NBN box. The NBN box might be elsewhere in your house.

Ahra_G

Hi @clint2jz

I've managed to locate your account and has confirmed that you are subscribed to the NBN FTTP with the 50Mbps speed plan. 

The troubleshooting steps that @david64 has provided are all helpful and should improve the upload speed on your connection. 

Should you still require assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support. You may also provide us with your most convenient time to receive a call so we can have our Technical team to contact and assist you. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Jessejames616
Level 3
I’m on nbn100 plan and am only getting 3mbps upload speed trash isp
Riezl

Hi @Jessejames616 , we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Engineering Team and an NBN technician has been booked to fix the issue. Kindly await further updates through SMS or phone call from our Engineering Team.