Get online support

Video: Moving your Internet Service with TPG

Manuel
Community Manager

How to move home with your TPG service

11 REPLIES 11
rosiejumelet
Level 2
I did exactly this- but 3 weeks later still no internet. But I can’t get onto anyone from TPG for assistance! I’m so over trying to get this sorted 😩😩😩
Kenny1
Level 3
I'm in the same boat...
I've moved home, have a year 12 student who needs to internet, and had nothing from TPG, other than them charging me for the service they are not providing!
Normally, I have received some sort of update from TPG, it even says that they will contact regularly to keep updated.
I can't even get someone to talk to, so I can check that they are even trying to do it.
But, they are still charging me.
I have made a complaint to the TIO.
I've had enough.
Kenny1
Level 3
Has to be the worst service I've encountered so far.
Telstra are saying that the only trouble they are having is people not wanting the installer in their home, so the owner is canceling appointments.
I haven't even got an appointment, if I even need one!
shivpandya232
Level 2
Mate,

I appreciate that you put up a video here but can you please reply why there is no one available to chat or answer a call from TPG?

In this global pandemic everyone is affected and we can understand people are professionally handling situations either by reaching out customers via phone/text/chat.

TPG is not replying by any forms and keeping customers in limbo. I was lucky 3 days back to get someone on line after passionately waiting for 2 hours and case officer has assigned so called designated escalation senior manager to call me back in 24-48 hours. To be honest that 24+48 hours are long gone with no call/text/email.

Development charge has been deducted about 7-8 days ago and my home moving request with TPG is in lala land.

Wish to speak with responsible authority to get my case sorted out.

TPG please be responsible and customer service oriented. Work from home but work for customers.
minu
Level 2

how to move your existing TPG NBN, FTTB or ADSL2+ services. Enter your new address to check which TPG product is available...

teddy
Level 2

We know there's a lot to organise when moving home and understand this can be a stressful

dlax1984
Level 2

@rosiejumelet wrote:
I did exactly this- but 3 weeks later still no internet. But I can’t get onto anyone from TPG for assistance! I’m so over trying to get this sorted 😩😩😩

Same here mate, Still waiting for a connection. I keep getting "It will take 24 - 48hrs" from the operators

Ahra_G

Hi @dlax1984

We're sorry to learn that the relocation of your services wasn't a smooth one.

I've recently checked your account and have seen that your issue has been escalated.

An officer has also been assigned as a sole point of contact and should be in touch for any updates available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @dlax1984

We have detected that your internet is now up and running. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thanks! 

Ahra_G