TPG Community

Get online support

WHERE IS THE TECHNICIAN???????

martoon01
Level 3
after 2 failed installation attempt i was notified that i there is some infrastructure issue and no signal is in the pit. finally, after 2 months of wait and false commitments, i was noticed the nbn infrastructure issue was fixed and i have appointment today. i even got reminder 3 times that i have an appointment today from 8-12 so here i took day off from work and wait for the technician. but where the ** is the technician ?? you say in your website that there is 109$ fine to delayed notice of reschedule of installation. so will tpg give me compensation for not showing up for installation neither giving me any notice for the cancellation of appointment? and the time i took off from my work just for the sake of this installation?? totally disappointed. this is a **in joke. 2 months is not a small time. please get the installation done by this week or refund my initial payment and I'll go with some other ISPs who actually care about their customers. thanks. your totally unhappy customer
8 REPLIES 8
RajenS

Hi @martoon01 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

martoon01
Level 3
done
RajenS

Hi
I am sorry, and understand your stress,
checked with NBN, They held your installation
The reason I received From NBN-

"The planned remediation work for this Held Order has been identified as requiring a planned outage in order to be completed. This is likely to impact multiple active services in the area, and as such, under the Planned Outage Reduction Plan,"

Unfortunately, we have to wait until NBN fixed the Network.
And changing isp, will not going solve this issue, our NBN team keep forcing, NBN to get this network issue to be fixed.

Thanks
Rajen

martoon01
Level 3
Hi @RajenS,
after i came back to work, the technician came 2pm and installed the internet. my housemate told me that it worked for couple of minutes and then stopped. can you please check my service cause i think it needs to be activated? thanks you.
RajenS

Hi @martoon01 

Sure looking at NBN system now

RajenS

HI @martoon01 

All active now, I cant see the power to NBN box, please check the cables 

Thanks 

Rajen

martoon01
Level 3
hi @RajenS, just got home and checked. the power supply is on but the optical light in the nbn box is red. i think that's an issue. please check for me.
RajenS

Hi @martoon01 

NBN tech visit confirmed Friday, 05 June 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM