TPG Community

Get online support

Waiting 2 months for installation only for tech not to show.

sevans75
Level 2

I signed up to TPG at the start of may only to have my installation pushed back two months. incredibly disappointed with this time frame but i understand the NBN delays. today the 2nd of july was meant to be my installation day, i patiently waited at home as i had taken the day off work for this install only for the technician not to show up. 
I am so incredibly dissapointed and upset with the services i am getting and paying $389 to get my internet setup TWO months ago only to NOT have the tech show up or even call!
Is there any i can speak to about these issues and possibly cancel this account and recieve a refund? i would have never signed up if i knew what this service would be like. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @sevans75 ,

Thanks for raising this to us.  I am sad to know about the delay of the NBN installation, I would love to help see the progress of the application and raise this to our NBN provisioning team. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@sevans75 wrote:

I signed up to TPG at the start of may only to have my installation pushed back two months. incredibly disappointed with this time frame but i understand the NBN delays. today the 2nd of july was meant to be my installation day, i patiently waited at home as i had taken the day off work for this install only for the technician not to show up. 
I am so incredibly dissapointed and upset with the services i am getting and paying $389 to get my internet setup TWO months ago only to NOT have the tech show up or even call!
Is there any i can speak to about these issues and possibly cancel this account and recieve a refund? i would have never signed up if i knew what this service would be like.