TPG Community

Get online support

What does error ''< E:sqcsp:fail >'' mean?

SOLVED Go to solution
anna0322
Level 2

Hi there,

When I choose move from current no lock in adsl plan to a new 18 months nbn plan in a new address, after all steps the website showed me the following message:

Unfortunately there was an unexpected error when submitting your registration.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact TPG Customer Service on 13 14 23 for further assistance.
When contacting TPG, please quote this error code: < E:sqcsp:fail >

Any ideas what cause the error < E:sqcsp:fail > ??? Don't really want to make phone call as I may have to repeat all information over and over again on the phone that I can simply type in online.

Cheers.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @anna0322,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thank you for notifying us with this error message. We have notified our web development team to fix this as soon as possible.

We've seen that you were able to contact our Moving home team and your NBN order is in progress. You'll be notified via SMS, Email or call for any updates.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

anna0322
Level 2
Hello there,

All sorted I reckon. Got phone call and helped by very friendly and helpful staff named Christine (if i remembered the right name), very well explained about all fees/plan details/etc.

Me just get so lazy at later pregnancy thats all. Good to get satisfied customer service. (if, the website is able to allow submit successfully would save bit of time by listening to agreements on the phone. But after all I got helped and big thx to Christine again!)

Cheers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Good day @anna0322,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Thank you for notifying us with this error message. We have notified our web development team to fix this as soon as possible.

We've seen that you were able to contact our Moving home team and your NBN order is in progress. You'll be notified via SMS, Email or call for any updates.

Kind regards,

anna0322
Level 2
Hello there,

All sorted I reckon. Got phone call and helped by very friendly and helpful staff named Christine (if i remembered the right name), very well explained about all fees/plan details/etc.

Me just get so lazy at later pregnancy thats all. Good to get satisfied customer service. (if, the website is able to allow submit successfully would save bit of time by listening to agreements on the phone. But after all I got helped and big thx to Christine again!)

Cheers.