TPG Community

Get online support

When does my NBN connect?

SOLVED Go to solution
Sbaskoro
Level 2
I just registered my NBN this morning. I have paid also. When does my NBN connect?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sbaskoro
Level 2
Yes. It is running well now. Thabk you

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Sbaskoro

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and learned that your service is good to go.

Since your plan is under the BYO NBN modem, you just need to configure your modem/router using your TPG username and password.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Sbaskoro
Level 2
I have tried many times. Used my username and my password. But it still could not connected.
david64
Level 15

Hi @Sbaskoro . What type of NBN connection do you have?

If you have an NBN box, what lights are on it?

What model wifi router and what lights are on it?

The internet settings are PPPoE, TPG username and password.

Sbaskoro
Level 2
1. I didn’t remember the name of the connection. But i must pay Aud 79,99/month for the first 6 months.
2. The light on the NBN Box is onand the colour is green
3. The router is TPG AC 1200 and initially the light is green. Now i will check again after shopping
Shane

Hey @Sbaskoro,

I ran an initial test to the service it shows that a connection has been established for 8hrs 30m now, feel free to update this thread in the event you still require assistance.

Cheers!

1. I didn’t remember the name of the connection. But i must pay Aud 79,99/month for the first 6 months.
2. The light on the NBN Box is onand the colour is green
3. The router is TPG AC 1200 and initially the light is green. Now i will check again after shopping
Sbaskoro
Level 2
Shane

I am glad to know that, @Sbaskoro. I will close this thread and consider it resolved. Cheers!