TPG Community

Get online support

When will connection be active

SOLVED Go to solution
willocta1819
Level 2
Hi I received my modem today and a message saying TPG: Your NBN order has progressed. Connect your TPG modem when your current service stops working. I plugged in my modem but no internet light yet. How long till it should be active
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @willocta1819 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the NBN order.

We can confirm that the service is installed today, however, it was taken by another provider.

Since you've contacted or inquired to another provider, it is possible that they've taken your NBN service with us. This explains why the service is still not working.

We understand that you've been in touch with our support team and was transferred to our NBN service delivery case managers.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @willocta1819 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the NBN order.

We can confirm that the service is installed today, however, it was taken by another provider.

Since you've contacted or inquired to another provider, it is possible that they've taken your NBN service with us. This explains why the service is still not working.

We understand that you've been in touch with our support team and was transferred to our NBN service delivery case managers.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV