TPG Community

Get online support

Why does it take TPG so long to answer the phone?

bdavis83
Level 2

I'm enquiring about upgrading my plan and was supposed to have it up and running by now. It's been 24 hours and still no update or connection. On the phone now waiting for an answer. It's been 36 minutes. Seriously. If you're closed why not just say you're closed instead of leaving me sit here waiting? Terrible service. I don't even know why I'm still with TPG.

3 REPLIES 3
bdavis83
Level 2

Still no answer to my question. Seriously, you guys are pathetic. I still don't have an internet connection either. Taking this one to the ACCC and filling a compaint to the ombudsman on the grounds that you have a better plan available, yet you've let me continue paying for an outdated and inferior plan.

Ahra_G

Hi @bdavis83

Welcome to Community! 

Apologies for the lengthy queue times. I've pulled up your account using your Community details and had the chance to review your recent interaction with us. 

It appeared that the reason for the delay is because the unique number of your NBN service has been transferred to another ISP. The Case Manager you have spoken to already sent a request to NBN Co to reactivate your service. 

We'll be in touch again for any new updates available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @bdavis83

Based on the recent update on your account, the number has now been transferred back to your service and we're glad to see that your internet is now working. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thanks!