TPG Community

Get online support

Won't be paying next bill!!!

SOLVED Go to solution
Level 3
Internet was connected for weeks, then all of a sudden disconnected since 21st April 2020.

Saga began by moving house March 24th 2020.

Sympathised with COVID19 but this is now ridiculous. Numerous attempts to contact TPG, hours on hold (TPG hung up COB each time), chat function does not work and multiple messages left here with dead end responses.

You are not providing the service we have paid for. No service - no payment.

As long standing customers we are disgusted. You have a mountain to climb to turn this around TPG.

Next move will be to change providers, raise ACCC/TIO complaint and if you want to dispute this with us - small claims court.

How would you like us to proceed?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi @4727296 

Looking at your account

Thanks 
Rajen 

View solution in original post

RajenS

Hi @4727296 

Good to see you are online, the reason for no internet modem was not configured correctly, 

Thank for following my steps patiently, 

CallerID: AVC0**********3
Connected at: 2020-04-27 13:01:41
Connected for: 3m 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
RajenS

Hi @4727296 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 3
Hi RajenS, Pm sent with requested info.
RajenS

Hi @4727296 

Looking at your account

Thanks 
Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @4727296 

Good to see you are online, the reason for no internet modem was not configured correctly, 

Thank for following my steps patiently, 

CallerID: AVC0**********3
Connected at: 2020-04-27 13:01:41
Connected for: 3m 

Level 3
Thank you again Taken for your assistance.
kimbmarees
Level 3
I'm happy to join you in the small courts claim if TPG does not refund the charges they have deducted from my account without ever providing the service.

It's been over a week and no response to my cancellation in writing and many weeks before this trying to reach someone.

If you ring sales you get someone immediately and they say they'll transfer you and they don't and they just leave you hanging on the phone in silence...truly unethical!
RajenS

HI @kimbmarees 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.
kind regards

RajenS

Hi @kimbmarees 

we are looking at your connection now 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @kimbmarees 

Please check your PM for more pieces of information, 

Thanks 

Rajen