TPG Community

Get online support

You are nightmare that happened to my family

olesyamuscat
Level 2
I will just insert my review here from review

I called them on the 7th of June to schedule nbn connection. I have sent an email also, stating we need internet urgently as we have medical equipment that connects to the internet amd monitors on the doctor's end. They said max 10 days, but reassured us that they marked us for urgent installation.
Few days later and more emails "hello, when is the installation day??" , they called and said they will install it on the 21st(!!!) Of June! 2 weeks, Karl!!!
I was so upset with their lies , that on the phone i said "dont worry about it, we will call Telstra, as they scheduled for 1 week".
I then received an email "PLEASE, CONFIRM THE CANCELLATION ", to which I answered NOT to cancel amd proceed.
On my account page nothing changed, the technician still was scheduled for the 21. Not a single email i received was the confirmation of cancellation.
Today, the 21, i called to triple check, just to hear them saying it's been cancelled. I had massive mental breakdown. I can not describe what psychologically I went through with this company. Screenshots attached.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @olesyamuscat

We're sorry to learn that the installation was not smooth sailing. We'd like to check what happened in this instance and assist in the best way we can. 

For us to further assist you, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G