activation

randos1111
Level 2
trying to activate new nbn modem but can't, was sent a message saying to activate it but it's not working, the lights are just flashing with a clicking sound, receiving no internet
6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @randos1111 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @randos1111 

I can see your order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? NBN need to be able to detect your NBN NCD, please leave this connected and powered on.

FTTC Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

randos1111
Level 2
yes it , would you like me to reconnect it now or can I continue to use my other DSL
KarlB

Hi @randos1111

If you could please reconnect, so I can run a line test. Let me know when it is connected and powered on, and please leave connected until you get my next reply.

Regards,

Karl

randos1111
Level 2
just hooked it up now
KarlB

Hi @randos1111 

I have run the required line tests. Please reconnect your ADSL modem and our Provisioning Team will be in contact later on today.

Regards,

Karl