installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Cpellerin1953
Level 2
just got nbn with tpg.
Very pleased with the installation.
I was with telstra before.
Do I need to call them to cancel my subscription or do you do it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there Cpellerin1953,

Thanks for your post, very glad to hear the you are happy with your installation Smiley Happy 

The short answer is no you dont have too, however i recommemd you do.

So, should you let your previous provider (Telstra) know or not? The answer from me is a yes, however in general the answer would be a no as your service is cut over and they are aware of this and we do have communication through NBN. 

So it is not imperative that you do, however personally i always make the call as its best to have peace of mind and query any account issues and confirm any pending final payments. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i may help with.

Kind regards,

Ken

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there Cpellerin1953,

Thanks for your post, very glad to hear the you are happy with your installation Smiley Happy 

The short answer is no you dont have too, however i recommemd you do.

So, should you let your previous provider (Telstra) know or not? The answer from me is a yes, however in general the answer would be a no as your service is cut over and they are aware of this and we do have communication through NBN. 

So it is not imperative that you do, however personally i always make the call as its best to have peace of mind and query any account issues and confirm any pending final payments. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i may help with.

Kind regards,

Ken