TPG Community

Get online support

power cord and splitter missing for NBN box

SOLVED Go to solution
leilagerges
Level 2

Hi there,

I've just recieved my new modem from TPG but when I went to install I notcied the NBN box is missing its power cord and splitter, I have already been here a week without internet and really need it activated ASAP. How do I get these parts replaced?

Leila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @leilagerges ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We're able to locate the account using your community details, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and discussed the details of installation update also the information about missing Power Cord and Splitter.

We will raise this with our NBN Provisioning Team for additional reference on file, expect an update from the assigned Case Manager handling this case via SMS or Phone call when an update becomes available.

Regards,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @leilagerges ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We're able to locate the account using your community details, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and discussed the details of installation update also the information about missing Power Cord and Splitter.

We will raise this with our NBN Provisioning Team for additional reference on file, expect an update from the assigned Case Manager handling this case via SMS or Phone call when an update becomes available.

Regards,

Sooksan98
Level 2
Hi Shane,

I am experiencing the same problem, my power cord in NBN box is missing!

I got the modem from TPG last Friday and aren’t able to use it.

Are you able to help please?
Ahra_G

Hi @Sooksan98

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

I have since raised this to the relevant team. Kindly wait for their team to contact you for assistance. 

Thanks! 

Sooksan98
Level 2
Thanks Ahra,

Do you need my details to proceed further ?
BasilDV

Hi @Sooksan98

We already have your details.

Wait for any notification via SMS or email for further updates.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

Sooksan98
Level 2
Hi,

Has TPG submitted my missing equipment request to NBNCO?

I really need this internet connection please.

Thanks for your help.

Riezl

Hi @Sooksan98, we have made a follow up with our Escalations Team and we'll make sure that you will be contacted once a new update is received. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.