speed of internet

traceycook
Level 2

Good morning, My son Harrison Cook organised the TPG NB package for me a couple of weeks ago ( home lone is 02 95270531) I do not have an actual phone attached, I just use the internet connection.

I work from home presently as a teacher in NSW Education Dept and it is  crucial that I have reliable internet to 

1. Create lessons during this 2 week holiday period

2. Be able to have reliable internet for daily ZOOM  and SKYPE  lessons with my classes.

I have not experienced a proble over the past couple of weeks working from home until Sunday 12rh April whereby the internet slowed to 0.02 - 0.05  ( I did a speed test via my phone linked to the internet)

This is extrememly slow and I cannot understand why this happened overnight after a few weeks of the speed being quite good?

It is almost impossible to contact someone at TPG for assistance and understand there may be congestions in the NBN, yet this doesn't make sense to me as this would have been the case over the last couple of weeks also.  My number is 0425246177 . Please call me to discuss how I can ensure I have a faster and more reliable connection.

1 REPLY 1
PeterW

Hello from TPG,

Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:

Full Name

Full Address

D.O.B.

I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.

Regards

PeterW