TPG Community

Get online support

waiting on delivery of TPG NBN modem

SOLVED Go to solution
Sirius
Level 3
hi, how long untill i receive my new NBN modem? the technician guy come and install the nbn box and finished setup UNI-D1 port thingy like an hour ago.
could a rep check on my modem delivery status please. im still using my old tpg internet plan ADSL2+

*Edit*
My ADSL2+ internet stop working and the NBN modem still not yet deliver
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

It appears that this modem is not compatible with your NBN HFC service and we will need to wait for the TPG supplied modem to arrive.

As per checking, it is currently on board with driver for delivery. You may try to reconnect your DSL modem to the telephone socket to see if it will work.

Once you receive the TPG modem, you can refer to this link for the set up guide: NBN HFC Setup - General Setup

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Sirius ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

The modem was shipped and should arrive on or before Thursday this week.

The tracking number of the parcel was sent via Email. You may track it on Startrack.

If your current modem is a ADSL2+/VDSL modem which is compatible with NBN, you may use it while waiting for the TP-Link modem that we've shipped to you.

May we know what is the make and model of your modem? We'll check if it's compatible with the NBN technology.

Regards,

BasilDV

Sirius
Level 3
Hi BasilDV thank you for ur help. Is this the model number D6300 Netgear modem?
It won’t let me upload image file taking from iPhone
D6300 WiFi DSL Modem Router Model: D6300
Riezl

It appears that this modem is not compatible with your NBN HFC service and we will need to wait for the TPG supplied modem to arrive.

As per checking, it is currently on board with driver for delivery. You may try to reconnect your DSL modem to the telephone socket to see if it will work.

Once you receive the TPG modem, you can refer to this link for the set up guide: NBN HFC Setup - General Setup

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Sirius
Level 3

thank you guys the modem was delivered to us around 9 am this moring. everything is working fine with no issues connecting to the internet

Will

That's great news, @Sirius!

I'm glad that your NBN service is now working. Don't hesitate to drop by if you still need our assistance.