Activate your eSIM
This article is for TPG Mobile eSim activation, click here if you have a Physical Sim
Click here to see a list of eSIM Compatible devices
Please note: Your mobile handset must not be locked to a specific provider. We cannot unlock handsets.
1. Make sure you have access to:
Note: It’s best if both devices are connected to WiFi. If you only have your compatible mobile handset, please see this advice.
2. Use your other device to log in to My Account and select Start Activation on the dashboard, then follow the prompts.
3. If you’re transferring your number to TPG, tick the checkboxes and select Transfer My Number Now. An authorisation code will be sent to your old SIM by SMS. Enter this code and select Verify Code.
4. Select Send Confirmation Code SMS, then use your mobile handset to scan the eSIM QR Code.
5. Follow the prompts on your handset screen to set up your new plan and enter your confirmation code, then your new service should be ready in 15 minutes, or within 3 hours if you’re transferring your number. You may need to restart your handset afterwards.
Note: If you’re transferring your number to TPG, your old SIM will stop working once eSIM activation is complete.
For more information about using your eSIM once it’s activated, see eSIM Management.
If you couldn’t activate your eSIM, please find your mobile device’s EID then call us on 1300 993 019 and we'll be happy to help.