TPG Community

Get online support

Can't change payment details - An existing payment is in progress

samshephard
Level 2

Hi,

I had a payment fail as my card expired and I forgot to switch over to a different card. When I logged on to my account later I saw that there was my invoice amount still outstanding and I clicked "make a payment" forgetting I hadn't updated my card. 

So that failed, but now I can't change my card details as it says "An existing payment is in progress". I have waited for 18 hours now and this message has not dissappeared. How do I change my details? I have also been on the phone for 30 minutes with no one picking up to help.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @samshephard

Is this for your broadband or mobile service? 

Here are a few article you visit as a reference in updating your payment info: 

Update Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details or Re-try a Failed Payment securely online

TPG My Account for Home Wireless Broadband

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

Should you require further assistance, please send your Customer ID or username via private message. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi,

I had a payment fail as my card expired and I forgot to switch over to a different card. When I logged on to my account later I saw that there was my invoice amount still outstanding and I clicked "make a payment" forgetting I hadn't updated my card. 

So that failed, but now I can't change my card details as it says "An existing payment is in progress". I have waited for 18 hours now and this message has not dissappeared. How do I change my details? I have also been on the phone for 30 minutes with no one picking up to help.