TPG Community

Get online support

Change of Ownership

Frustrated3
Level 2

How difficult is it to change the owenership of mobile phone account. It should be easy complete the form and email it to the address provided. Recieved an email conformation advising the new owner to check their account, this would be good if they had an account set up.

I phoned a number of times and to be advised that i will recieve a call within 24 hrs, each time I have had to call back. I then get told i cannot acess the details as the account has been transfered out of my name, however I have not had any formal conformation of this, nor has the new owner.

They said i can advise you when i send you the one time pin, but the OTP will no lenger be sent to me, even though my phone number is not the one where the ownership is being transfered and it has been used for all previous OTP's. Apparently the new system wont let them send me a OTP to my contact details so I have no confirmation and nor does the new owner as his account has not been set up yet.

This is very frustrating, so much so that I am seriously considering closing all of my accounts with TPG both mobile and NBN.

I will not be reccomending TPG in the future

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Frustrated3

Thanks for raising this to our attention,

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV