TPG Community

Get online support

How do we monitor mobile accounts in tpg ? Like TPG sims.

manu5555
Level 3

HI,

What is the website to monitor/track and manage the TPG sims. When I login and click "view all mobile service accounts", its throwing me out. Is the website changed recently ? Please advise the new link to manage TPG mobiel pre-paid sims. Appreciate it.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Aubrey

Hi @manu5555, here's how you can access and manage your TPG mobile services.

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

Cheers! 

manu5555
Level 3

I tried this as I said, when I click on mobie service accounts, it shows me another page and locks out. something wrong with your website. I tried it in 3 browsers, cleared cache and tried, I know how it works. But currently its not working ...like not showing mobile sim details. 

Ahra_G

Hi @manu5555, please make sure to use your account number or Customer ID when logging to the New My Account.

Send us screenshots of the error so we can check on our end as there's no reported issue with the website at the moment. 

manu5555
Level 3
When I click on manage other accounts in TPG, it logs me automatically to this and logs me out within a couple of seconds. There is some f problem with your website, i tried it in 3 different browsers in incognito mode as well and its still not working. PFA picuture
BasilDV

Hi @manu5555 

You have to separately login your Mobile account to the My Account

Use your mobile or Customer ID number to log in.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV