TPG Community

Get online support

How to top up mobile PAYG with SMS?

SOLVED Go to solution
vtdone
Level 2

Hello folks,

I have a PAYG plan which runs out of credit now and then and I need to logon to the internet to top up which is fine when I am home. 

How can I top up with SMS when I am on the road away from the computer? Obviously when my credit is low I can't use the internet on the phone plus my phone is so ancient it probably doesn't run the internet very well.

A second question/suggestion, currently to reset the mobile phone account password, the TPG password portal sends a text with a link to my mobile phone. Again when I have no credit on the phone the link is useless to click on the phone. Is it possible to have an option to send an email to reset the password instead of sending a link to the phone?

I don't use the phone for everything so an email option is a lot better than a mobile phone text msg with an unusable link.

Thanks for any help/suggestion!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @vtdone

Currently, the only option to add a credit or prepaid balance is via TPG My Account.

Your suggestion has been raised. For now, in order to reset the password, the link will be directed to the registered number on file.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @vtdone

Currently, the only option to add a credit or prepaid balance is via TPG My Account.

Your suggestion has been raised. For now, in order to reset the password, the link will be directed to the registered number on file.

BasilDV