TPG Community

Get online support

I haven't received my SIM card yet

SOLVED Go to solution
jeneyay
Level 2

My card was shipped on the 20th of february but I have not recieved it yet. I really need it ASAP, so any help would be gratefully accepted. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @jeneyay,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Mobile support team.

It seems that the address on the account is incorrect which is why you weren't able to receive the SIM card.

Once the address is updated, a new SIM card will be shipped.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @jeneyay,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Mobile support team.

It seems that the address on the account is incorrect which is why you weren't able to receive the SIM card.

Once the address is updated, a new SIM card will be shipped.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

jeneyay
Level 2
I changed the address already in the Moving Home section of the website. Is this correct? I couldn't find another way to change my address. Thank you so much for the assistance.
BasilDV

Hi @jeneyay,

Your friend informed our staff that you will contact our Mobile team to update the address. You have the option to change the address on  "My Account" page by logging in with your TPG account details.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

jeneyay
Level 2

Awesome, thank you! Just updated my address on my account. Once again, thanks for the help.