TPG Community

Get online support

Incoming calls/texts not working

mrf123
Level 2
My wife and I recently changed over our sim only plans from iinet to tpg. My sim activated with no issue. My wife's sim since activating has not been able to receive incoming calls or texts, with the message 'this number has incoming call restrictions' being received.

We have called tpg support close to 10 times without the issue being resolved. We kept being told it has been escalated or that we will be called back in 24-48 hours on my mobile number (as my wife cannot receive calls). This never happens. We cannot even port the number over to another provider as this has been blocked for some reason.

Her TPG online dashboard does also not function correctly. It states she has 0GB data (despite being able to use it) and cannot access any settings that I am able to view on my dashboard.
24 REPLIES 24
Angeli

Hi @mrf123

Let us have your wife's mobile number via private message and we'll take care of it. 
How do I private message (PM) in the community

-Angeli

mrf123
Level 2
Thank you, private message sent
singyc
Level 2
I'm wondering if this was ever resolved? And if so, how?

I have the exact same problem where incoming texts and calls are not working and my account shows 0GB data, despite being able to use it. I was also told by customer support to wait 24-48 hours, over 48 hours ago. But the issue has still not been resolved.
BasilDV

Hi @singyc

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to restore your service.

Shoot me a PM with your mobile or customer ID number.

BasilDV

mrf123
Level 2
Still no resolution despite being assured it would be attended to today in private messages. It has now been 8 days since first contacting tpg about the issue.
jcy73w
Level 2
Hi @mrf123,
My son and me have the same issues.
Just switched from iinet to TPG.
Holpro95
Level 2
It’s been 8 days for us, still not working! We will be taking this matter further as TPG have run us around in circles every single day promising someone will be in contact in the next 24 hours and that they have escalated the issue. We tried porting my number back over to iiNet but they’ve put a block on my phone because there’s still an issue.
BasilDV

Hi @mrf123

We'll chase this with our Mobile Engineers and will provide you with the update once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @jcy73w

We'd like to get a better view of the situation and provide updates with the case.

Flick me your TPG Username or customer ID number via PM.

BasilDV