TPG Community

Get online support

Issue of message-Conditional call forwarding active reason, Not able to receive incoming calls

samsen
Level 2

Hi

I have serious problem, not able to receive incoming calls.  When I checked form other mobile- (where calle is made to my phone no) phone comes out with message saying conditional call forwarding acive in their phone.  Also voice message says its phone is active all the time, tested with so many calls.

Also checked the online accoutn details, no call forwarding active.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible

Thank you

Sam 

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @samsen,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details and was able to locate 2 accounts.

Are you experiencing issues with your TPG FTTB account or Mobile account?

If it's the Mobile account, we've tried to refresh the service remotely. Please try to check your incoming calls and advise us on what will happen.

If it's within your TPG FTTB service, please advise us with the error message that you'll receive when you tried to call your number.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

samsen
Level 2

Hi

I have problem in my mobile, what shoud I do, whether need to call technical support or you can solve it, please fix it as soon as possible

Thank you

Sam

BasilDV

Hi @samsen,

May we know what brand and model of mobile phone are you using?

Was the service working fine before?

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Kind regards,

BasilDV

kringe
Level 2

Hi Sam,

I had same issues after a phone update. Voice mail and Conditional call forwarding default to On.

simple fix is to save as contact and dial ##002#  (All call forwarding including voice mail are now OFF)

It will happen again 

kringe