TPG Community

Get online support

Landline incoming calls

Shane

Hi @Rucharushi,

I would love to help and see what causes your home phone unable to receive and make out going call. I was able to locate an account using your community details to make sure I have to correct account please confirm the complete address on file and send it via PM.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Rucharushi
Level 2

Sent the details

thanks

BasilDV

Hi @Rucharushi,

Thank you for sending your details and we can confirm that we have the correct account.

I would like to know if you were able to reset the modem? If not, please reset the modem back to its default settings by pressing the button for 30 seconds. The modem will automatically re-configure itself after a few minutes. Once the internet is back, check the home phone if incoming calls will work.

Also, were you able to try using the Phone 2 port if it's going to work? If not, you may try it as well to check if it was configured on a wrong port.

Keep us posted if what will happen.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

joan6ron
Level 2

I have had a similar issue.  I already had Interent with TPG for maybe 10 years now and it has performed well so I decided to port my Telstra phone line to TPG when moving to NBN on Jan 10.

I have had nothing but trouble for 10 days and the Customer Service has been appalling.  They NEVER do what they say they are going to do!  I have had to constantly follow them up every day, somtimes multiple times a day.  Thursday 17th I spent 4 hours on the phone (most waiting) chasing them after they NEVER did what they said they were going to do including calling me back.

Its so frustrating.  You speak to a different person almost everytime and they just dont care.  They are so used to not delivering they just say sorry, dont mean it, try to get you off the phone as soon as possible with another promise that "someone" will call you back with an update... which never happens!

I am at my wits end after not having a WORKING phone for 10 days now... how hard is it?

BasilDV

Hi @joan6ron,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Your feedback does matter to us and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the case is already being handled by our Engineering team. You were advised that a replacement modem has been approved as they've concluded that your modem is faulty.

We will notify our Engineering team and make sure that your case manager will contact you to provide further updates with the case on Monday.

Kind regards,

BasilDV