TPG Community

Get online support

Long-expiry plan?

SOLVED Go to solution
Dropbear087
Level 3

Does TPG have any long-expiry plans in consideration?

I note that there are several other carriers/providers who offer 6 month and/or 12 month plans with overall more generous data allowances and cheaper proportionally than their monthly plans, and some of those plans use the Vodafone (TPG Telecom) network.

My existing TPG VM4 plan is $16.99/month with only 8 GB data allowance. I'm fully aware of the current monthly plans being offered.

As i now have a 5G capable phone i'm only interested in whether TPG is considering introducing any long-expiry plans which use your 5G network.

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

We don't have any plans for now but if things change, we'll definitely announce it in our website 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @Dropbear087,

We only offer the plans that are shown in our website. If you’d like to take advantage of our 5G network, you’ll need to move to our Medium or Large plan.

Dropbear087
Level 3

Yes i know that' you're not offering long-expiry plans now and I'm also fully aware of your current offerings as i said in my original post.

What i'm asking is if you are considering introducing any 5G long-expiry plans. I hope that's clearer now, sorry if it wasn't before.

Cheers.

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

We don't have any plans for now but if things change, we'll definitely announce it in our website 🙂