TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile Data Not Working

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahad-Nizar
Level 2

Hi TPG,

For the past few days, my mobile data has stopped working and I have no idea why this is happening. My TPG number is XXXXXXX and my phone number is XXXXXXXXXX. Hope to hear from you guys soon and you guys can resolve my problem. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Ahad-Nizar,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your post which contains your account information. Please refrain from posting your customer ID number, phone number, address, etc. on public threads as it may compromise your account security.

We've made some adjustment and refreshed your account connection, are you able to check the internet Data if it's working?

If not, please shoot me a PM with your TPG preferred time and best number to be contacted and I'll arrange a call from our Mobile tech team to look into it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @Ahad-Nizar,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've edited your post which contains your account information. Please refrain from posting your customer ID number, phone number, address, etc. on public threads as it may compromise your account security.

We've made some adjustment and refreshed your account connection, are you able to check the internet Data if it's working?

If not, please shoot me a PM with your TPG preferred time and best number to be contacted and I'll arrange a call from our Mobile tech team to look into it further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Level 2
Hello guys, I hope you are keeping well. My TPG data network is not working since yesterday. I don't know what happen to it. Therefore, can you please help me as soon as possible.
Best
Cheru
veerarajkamal
Level 2
Hi my data not working
veerarajkamal
Level 2
Ple very difcult ready right now how can activeded
agathaland
Level 2
Hi I have the same problem. My data not working since yesterday ! Can kindly contact me ? Or let me know how to solve ?
Riezl

Hi @agathaland, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

nataraj89
Level 2
How
Ahra_G

Hi @nataraj89

Welcome to the Community! 

May we know how we can be of help? 

Cheers!