TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile phone

Level 2
Good afternoon TPG team,

I have an Oppo A9 2020 model and have not been able to make or receive calls for the last 3 days. Prior to this for the last month the phone has been dropping out at random times even though it has 3 bars coverage. I've lived in the same house for 5 years and been with TPG for longer but, never had issues before. I can make and receive calls when driving through other suburbs
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @4574076 ,

Welcome to the community1

Thanks for raising this to us. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to perform a basic troubleshooting to fix mobile reception issues. Please see the links below.

If the issue still persist, send us a Private message with your account details please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

@4574076 wrote:
Good afternoon TPG team,

I have an Oppo A9 2020 model and have not been able to make or receive calls for the last 3 days. Prior to this for the last month the phone has been dropping out at random times even though it has 3 bars coverage. I've lived in the same house for 5 years and been with TPG for longer but, never had issues before. I can make and receive calls when driving through other suburbs