TPG Community

Get online support

Move to Novus, no 'current usage' checks

CRW
Level 2
Level 2
Since the move to Novus, the icon that previously directed to current usage is no longer available. I'm unable to determine what I still have for use or if I've exceeded. I prefer not to rely on the notifications (texts and emails) informing me of what percentage I'm about to exceed.
I have tried calling the team about this but the wait time is too long despite it being business hours.
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @CRW

You may check this article as an alternative way in checking your Mobile Usage: 

Checking Your Mobile Usage

Otherwise, let us have your Customer ID via PM and we'd be glad to have a member of our Mobile Support team to contact and assist you. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Jacek9900
Level 2

Hi I have similar problem Since the move to Novus my Dashboard is blank and I'm unable to determine what I still have for use or I am about to exceed. Because I have Int callis ncluded I don't want to rely on the text notifications informing me of what percentage I'm about to exceed and they are delayed anyway.

Calling the team about this is nex to impossible because of the wait time.

BasilDV

Hi @Jacek9900

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look into this further as there should be a tab where you will be able to see the remaining minutes and data for your service.

Please send me a PM with your customer ID or mobile number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Jacek9900
Level 2

Thank you for your reply, I have managed to get through to TPG tech support (after long wait btw) and they are looking into the problem. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. 
FYI there is no button or anything else on the Dashboard page it's just blank 

should I have the issue not resolved within the next few days I will contact you again, thanks