TPG Community

Get online support

Need help with direct debit date issue

SOLVED Go to solution
bigSunglower333
Level 2

Hi all, thanks for your attention. I have got a TPG mobile SIM-only plan last month, with direct debit, but there's some confusion regarding the date of the direct debit:

* I signed up on the 7th Sept. and paid the first month fee, and was told that future monthly direct debit would occur on the same day as I activated the SIM.

* After receiving the SIM, I activated it on 10th Sept.

* Then this month, the direct debit occurred on the 4th, which was neither the day I signed up nor the day I activated the SIM.

Could you pls help me clarify it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @bigSunglower333 

Welcome to the Community!

TPG is a pre-paid service. As part of our billing system’s automation, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle. Refer to the article (TPG billing cycle and advance payments explained) for more information.

If you need further assistance or discussion, we can arrange a call from our Mobile accounts team or you may contact them for real time support on 1300 993 019.

Just send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @bigSunglower333 

Welcome to the Community!

TPG is a pre-paid service. As part of our billing system’s automation, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle. Refer to the article (TPG billing cycle and advance payments explained) for more information.

If you need further assistance or discussion, we can arrange a call from our Mobile accounts team or you may contact them for real time support on 1300 993 019.

Just send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

bigSunglower333
Level 2

Hi BasilDV, thanks a lot for the quick answer! Now it's all clear to me regarding my question Smiley Very Happy

Have a good day!

bigSunglower