TPG Community

Get online support

No SIM card - payment gone from bank

catthomson
Level 2
Hi, I ordered a SIM card on Friday last week and the email I received after to confirm payment said he’d hear within 2 business days. I’m moving to Gold Coast soon from Sydney (overall from UK so desperately need an AUS SIM) so really could do with knowing when it will turn up. Payment has gone from my bank account.
3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @catthomson

It usually takes 10 business days for the delivery. Let's check the order and make sure that the SIM is already on its way. Please send us a private message with your mobile number or customer ID.

Thanks! 

catthomson
Level 2

10 days?! Why did I do this online then…that was not made clear when I paid for this. I’m leaving this address by the end of next Friday so it needs to be with me by then or the order is getting cancelled. I have moved from the UK and therefore I need a SIM asap. I would NOT have signed up for TPG if I knew it would take 10 days as standard. There are considerably faster sim deals. If I have not received confirmation that this sim arrives next week by the end of this week then I want this order cancelled and refunded and I’ll go with another network. Ref number: ********. Please respond here as opposed to by message as I have used a family member’s number that I don’t now have access to.

Aubrey

@catthomson We have edited out your customer ID from your post for your security and privacy. We have also received your PM and responded to it.

Cheers!