TPG Community

Get online support

No network on SIM-only x 2 accounts - 2228 NSW

vanillarycebaby
Level 2

Hi team TPG,

My partner and I both are with TPG on a SIM only plan and live in the same home (duplex). We both cannot make or receive calls and texts. It was working really well up until last week (7 Dec 2020). We thought it was a temporary outage that TPG/Vodafone/etc was resolving, so we waited a few days. It's now been more than a week and we still have to leave the house and walk outside of the complex to get signal.

We've gone through all relevant steps from this page - https://www.tpg.com.au/support/no_network.php. Because it's happening to the both of us, we can deduce that it's not a faulty SIM card nor device compatibility issue. Please help as we both run businesses from home, and this is impacting our work.

We're using - 

• Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite
  • iPhone 7
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @vanillarycebaby 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate an account using your community details, however, we can't verify if we have the correct one.

Please send me a PM with your customer ID number along with the mobile numbers that's experiencing the issue.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

Pingara
Level 2
I live in the same suburb and have two TPG phones and have the same issue with both of them.
I have raised the issue with TPG two weeks ago and after numerous attempts they have still not been able to resolve the issue.
Clearly there is a network issue in Miranda which they cannot remedy. I am moving to Telstra.
BasilDV

Hi @Pingara

We're sorry to read that you've considered transferring your service to another provider.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV