TPG Community

Get online support

SIM not yet activated and no outgoing calls

SOLVED Go to solution
subhasish1981
Level 2

My TPG SIM has not been activated after I put the activation request online after receiveing my new sim with prepaid medium plan. Also I can't make any outgoing calls/sms and no data. But incoming call are being received.

Anytime I dial a number, I get the voice message "The number you're calling is not available or invalid".

my new mobile no is 04xxxxxxxx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @subhasish1981, we can see that your mobile service has been activated and it should be working now.

Kindly restart your mobile handset and let us know if you need any assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @subhasish1981,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we have escalated the issue to our our Mobile Team who are now working on it.

Please be assured that we will monitor the case and will keep you posted for updates where possible.

Riezl

Hi @subhasish1981, we can see that your mobile service has been activated and it should be working now.

Kindly restart your mobile handset and let us know if you need any assistance. Thank you.

Level 2

Hi,

I have requested to activate my mobile number 04522XXXXX. The request date is 27 of April at 6 p.m.

Please hlep. I am frustrated.

regards

Saeed Askary

Ahra_G

Hi @0452205647

Your SIM is now active! 

Feel free to reach out to us again for any assistance needed. 

Thanks!