TPG Community

Ask, answer and talk about our products

Sim activation issue

SOLVED Go to solution

Hi @Lesleymsmith

I can see that one of our Complaints Resolution case manager is closely working on the case. She will continue to work closely with our Mobile provisioning team and will provide you further updates via e-mail.

If you have any other query regarding your complaint, please do not hesitate to contact your Complaints Resolution case manager directly via return email.

Regards,

Level 3
Thanks @Erika but how’s the complaints department going to fix it??

Eagerly waiting for this to be fixed. Was going to add another mobile service to my account but after this I am reconsidering.

Thanks for you help.

Hi @Lesleymsmith

They have been putting pressure to our provisioning team to ensure that this case will be addressed and resolved as soon as possible. 

You may contact directly via email should you have further queries regarding this case. 

Regards, 

Level 3
And still nothing.

No new communication and no service.

Time to take it further. This is pathetic TPG. A week on and still no incoming calls.

Level 3
And now no outgoing calls. No nothing.

Disgraceful TPG.

Maybe the telecommunications ombudsman should hear about this.

Level 3
Finally resolved after having someone else deal with the situation that clearly wasn’t hard to fix.

Thanks tpg for nothing
Highlighted

Hi @Lesleymsmith

Thanks for looping us in. 

We do not wish to cause inconvenience to you as our customer. I can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been.

Our Complaints Resolution Case Manager will contact you further to discuss the complaint that has been raised regarding this fault. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Regards,