TPG Community

Get online support

Staff member yelled at me and terminated the call without resolving my issues.

Chichi
Level 2

After staying on hold all day, trying to talk to someone all day on borrowed phones, as TPG has terminated all my services, calls , sms and data, a staff member had the guts to yell at me and terminated the call without resolving my issues.

I have been loyal to TPG for the past 10 years and never missed a payment, so to have my services terminated for no fault of mine and have patronising staff yell at me is a **ing kick in the guts.

Can someone direct me in the direction of making a formal complaint please. Calling them is so traumatising and time-consuming. 

Regards

Chi 

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Chichi

Thanks for raising this to our attention.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to provide proper resolution to your case.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

Chichi
Level 2

I spent more time talking on the phone with another staff member (Joanne) who was absolutely clueless as to how TPG can suddenly not process my payment but were more than happy to simply terminate the service in the first instance. 

Her resolution was to get someone else to pay my bills, like what the actual **!

I have also specifically requested proper channels to put in a formal complaint and the lot at TPG seems immune to this- completely ignored.

Private messaging you and going back on the merry-go-round is not the best use of my time.

Please consider this request in writing: I would like to have my account with TPG terminated effective immediately (Wed 15/12 /21 at 7am) and any amount of money that may be deducted from my banking details you have will be considered theft and I sure will raise it with relevant authorities.

Regards

Chichi

Shane

I am sad to learn that you are considering to terminate the service because of the situation. We will treat this as a complaint and raise this to our Complaints Resolution Team for assessment and investigation to proceed send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number.

Regards,

I spent more time talking on the phone with another staff member (Joanne) who was absolutely clueless as to how TPG can suddenly not process my payment but were more than happy to simply terminate the service in the first instance. 

Her resolution was to get someone else to pay my bills, like what the actual **!

I have also specifically requested proper channels to put in a formal complaint and the lot at TPG seems immune to this- completely ignored.

Private messaging you and going back on the merry-go-round is not the best use of my time.

Please consider this request in writing: I would like to have my account with TPG terminated effective immediately (Wed 15/12 /21 at 7am) and any amount of money that may be deducted from my banking details you have will be considered theft and I sure will raise it with relevant authorities.

Regards

Chichi