TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting for new sim to arrive

jay_
Level 2

I ordered a replacement sim last Thursday (28/3/19) and I still haven't received it and its the 5th April.

I rarely have access to a phone so the best point of contact is email which I've raised with the TPG team 3 different times via email. I was later asked for a contact number which I would only have access to later on in the evening and even that is proving an issue as I was contacted once last night at 6pm and I didn't have access to that phone until after 10pm. The one question I keep asking over email is 'Can you confirm what date my sim was sent out' but I can't seem to get that answer. Due to having to wait this long I cannot activate my new visa card amongst other things that had to be replaced when I lost my phone because I require access to my phone for vertification. Unfortunately this is the way some organisations have set things up so unless I have this sim card I can't work effectively, pay certain bills or access certain accounts. Is there a better system in place for this sort of delivery? I happen to recieve my replacement bank card, licence and membership cards in 1-2 business days within ordering them yet this one has taken a week and I only live in Western Sydney. 

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @jay_,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the account.

The status of the SIM card order is still pending as the $10 payment was not received. If you are available to receive a call today to discuss this further, please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @jay_,

We understand that you were able to contact our Mobile team and the reversal of $10 fee is already in progress.

The SIM card replacement update will be given by the case manager via SMS or phone call.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV