TPG Community

Get online support

eSIM Activation Problem

SOLVED Go to solution
Vekashkumar
Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I transferred my number to tpg on 26th January. I successfully generated QR for eSIM, but I was unsuccessful in installing eSIM because it was asking for a code to install and I wasn't sure of any code for eSIM installation. Upon scanning 5 times QR code became invalid and I reached Tpg support team but then they gave me an option of an identity check. After doing so Mr. Jared who was from the identity check team sent me my generated expired QR several times. Once again I approached the support team and they told me that we gonna resubmit your order and you can generate a new QR they updated my verification process of a time passcode to my new number. After resubmitting, it was showing trasfer your number. When I initiate for transfer the system was sending transfer code to my number which was not activated due to QR code issues and today they have withdrwan my order and removed me for their network and now I can't even login to my account.

If anyone have seen same situation please help me. I will really appretiate that. 

Thankyou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Vekashkumar 

We're keen to look into the account and see how can we help to get your ESIM activated.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Vekashkumar 

We're keen to look into the account and see how can we help to get your ESIM activated.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Laxmi1
Level 2
I am having a problem on activating sim. It says activate already but there is no network
Aubrey

Hi @Laxmi1, try restarting your phone, see if it works. Otherwise, try manually selecting your network.

If you need further help, please send your details to us via private message and we'll look into this.