TPG Community

Get online support

unable to verify id process in a loop

SOLVED Go to solution
Nedlear
Level 3
so I am trying to update the phone number connected with the code that's required to login to the account to change the number to access the code. TpG have supplied an authentication process link that works for 48 hours but the website will not upload selfie video which is required. for weeks now they have continually requested I fill out this authentication process with the link and I tell them it doesn't work and so they send me a new link which doesn't work. they also tell me they'll get back to me and that they are prioritises it and they don't get back to me and I'm still in the same place as I was at the beginning. this was caused because the phone that receives the code has been misplaced. I have a second SIM number that's connected with the account but they are unable or unwilling to send a code to the other phone because it's not in the account as the primary code receiver number. to make that phone the primary code receiving SIM requires me to login and change it but I can't login because I have to receive a code which is being sent to the lost phone.
any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV
Hi Basil because TPG doesn't work very well in pretty much any area including the community chat where the website won't allow me to choose a board to write my question I've gone to the extreme of trying to reply to an old communication I've had with you. I can't get in contact with TPG any other way. Hopefully you can help. You seem to be the only one at TPG that gives a **. My problem is I ordered a new SIM card and TPG sent it to the wrong address. They have my correct address it was updated on the phone but they've still sent it to the wrong place. I'm not surprised but I didn't realise they would shut down all communications. Very frustrating. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would cancel all of my phone numbers with TPG if possible but I need a couple of months before I do that. And also maybe this SIM card would be helpful.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV
Hi Basil because TPG doesn't work very well in pretty much any area including the community chat where the website won't allow me to choose a board to write my question I've gone to the extreme of trying to reply to an old communication I've had with you. I can't get in contact with TPG any other way. Hopefully you can help. You seem to be the only one at TPG that gives a **. My problem is I ordered a new SIM card and TPG sent it to the wrong address. They have my correct address it was updated on the phone but they've still sent it to the wrong place. I'm not surprised but I didn't realise they would shut down all communications. Very frustrating. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would cancel all of my phone numbers with TPG if possible but I need a couple of months before I do that. And also maybe this SIM card would be helpful.