TPG Community

Get online support

Can anyone help - unable to access TPG email

wombatcres
Level 3

Engineers are working on the problem , your not driving a bloody train , get some IT techs on the floor

BadDay
Level 3
TPG #1 Incompetent
BadDay
Level 3
We need a class action for lost revenue who’s in?
Shane

Hi All, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. Our network Engineer is working round the clock towards a resolution.

The root cause has been found and multiple solutions are being worked on to achieve the resolution in the quickest possible way.

You may check our Service Status Page located here for updates: https://www.tpg.com.au/servicestatus?category=30&timeframe=now

We also posted our statement available here: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/TPG-Email-Outage/m-p/36786.

nomailtoday
Level 3

This should be on the national news. How many hundreds of clients have been affected that haven't found their way to this community? TPG is not giving clients the full story.

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

The service status is a joke it just keeps getting changed when it gets close to the time, I don't think TPG knows when it will be fixed.

Dons2000
Level 3

According to TPG's Service Status, the estimated restoration time for this CRITICAL issue is now 5:00am tomorrow. That will be the third continuous day for this on-going outage. Together with the same outage that occurred last month this is not a good look for supposedly the #1 national carrier/ISP.

Why has such a critical service been allowed to have an outage for 3 days? Why haven't the TPG engineers switched the service to back up servers? (I'm making the assumption that a communications/technology organisation the size of TPG has well practiced back up plans and contingency server capability for such outages?)

This needs to be fixed quickly and the service restored.

ACC
Level 2
Level 2

Tried calling techinical support and got hung up as soon as I mentioned about the email account issue. This is your TPG  customer service! You can not just keep pushig out the time when the issues will be fixed, can't run my business like this for a paid email service.

dvs
Level 3
Level 3

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

cofu
Level 3
My business email at chariot internet (tpg) has also been down for over 48 hours and the chariot website (who hosts my website) does not even have any information about the problem.Tried to phone...was on hold for 80 mins..finally answered by someone in the Philippines?? and told TPG are working to solve the issue. If it has taken this long...and the status on TPG website has changed to "resolved by 5pm 30-9-19" lets see..in the meantime..my business is suffering badly..and a pat on the head to tell me all will be fixed...but when? No where near good enough..do I need to go elsewhere for hosting and email?