TPG Community

Get online support

DONOT register the plan online

Lherawati88
Level 2
I just recently moved to a new apartment where if there is a new installation we have to be charged NBN new development fees for $300.

When I registered my address, there is no specific option to select the street number for this apartment. Therefore, I selected the general address on the website. WITHOUT confirmation from TPG, they have activated the incorrect unit not my unit.

They took my days to resolve it and finally they requested technician to look at my case. The NBN technician only asking me to take the NTD serial number for him. And within 5 minutes he identified the problem and asked me to contact my provider which I am really disappointed.

TPG transferred me to technical, case manager and relocated Team. Where relocated Team expected me to pay again extra $300 and accusing me that I have inserted the incorrect address. But lucky I have taken screenshots from their website to lodge formal complaint now to fair trading commission how their website that directed me to select it.
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Lherawati88 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation with the relocation status and the charges on the account, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number or e-mail address.

We will raise this to our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Lherawati88 wrote:
I just recently moved to a new apartment where if there is a new installation we have to be charged NBN new development fees for $300.

When I registered my address, there is no specific option to select the street number for this apartment. Therefore, I selected the general address on the website. WITHOUT confirmation from TPG, they have activated the incorrect unit not my unit.

They took my days to resolve it and finally they requested technician to look at my case. The NBN technician only asking me to take the NTD serial number for him. And within 5 minutes he identified the problem and asked me to contact my provider which I am really disappointed.

TPG transferred me to technical, case manager and relocated Team. Where relocated Team expected me to pay again extra $300 and accusing me that I have inserted the incorrect address. But lucky I have taken screenshots from their website to lodge formal complaint now to fair trading commission how their website that directed me to select it.

Lherawati88
Level 2
I have sent a private message as per your advice.

I just can’t understand that the lady told me that is no department of complaints.

I was trying to make a complaint but not sure if there is such department existed.
Shane

Hi @Lherawati88,

Thanks for sending me your details and additional information on this case, we will raise this to one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling and investigation, expect updates within 1-2 working days via Phone call or Email.

We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Regards,

I have sent a private message as per your advice.

I just can’t understand that the lady told me that is no department of complaints.

I was trying to make a complaint but not sure if there is such department existed.
Lherawati88
Level 2
Nothing can be really resolved.

Told me I can call back the number but phone number not walking at all!!!!

Replied email no reply back!!!

100% bad service after your fund been deducted! To request you to sign up they can chase you every hour but to resolve issue taking almost 2 weeks!!

No internet at home for 10 days??? Waow so amazing TPG
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you. We have made a follow up with our Complaints Resolution Team and also forwarded your message to them. 

Further updates will be provided through Email or phone call once available.