TPG Community

Get online support

I can’t receive email from hotmail user.

SOLVED Go to solution
Belida
Level 2
I used to receive email from hotmail user but I just realised I can’t at the moment. Any idea to fix?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Belida
Level 2
Hi thanks for supporting. I checked post office in TPG but still no trace of it. I didn’t receive email from hotmail at all.. i have hotmail account and sent to tpg email for testing and couldn’t receive it. Also from my friend’s hotmail also couldn’t receive it

View solution in original post

david64
Level 15

@Belida . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem: not receiving from hotmail, no bounceback, not showing in Post Office; occurring on two hotmail users; your TPG email id and hotmail id and approx time.

Even though hotmail says it has sent the email, has it really reached TPG and not just sitting in a queue at hotmail? Something to check in the morning.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
david64
Level 15

Hi @Belida . Can you find out from the hotmail user if they are getting any error messages ("bounceback") when they send to you. 

Belida
Level 2
Hi, there is no message as bounced back. It shows sent..
david64
Level 15

@Belida . Is the hotmail item missing from Post Office (webmail) (Inbox and Spam/Junk) and your email client?

Belida
Level 2
Hi thanks for supporting. I checked post office in TPG but still no trace of it. I didn’t receive email from hotmail at all.. i have hotmail account and sent to tpg email for testing and couldn’t receive it. Also from my friend’s hotmail also couldn’t receive it
david64
Level 15

@Belida . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem: not receiving from hotmail, no bounceback, not showing in Post Office; occurring on two hotmail users; your TPG email id and hotmail id and approx time.

Even though hotmail says it has sent the email, has it really reached TPG and not just sitting in a queue at hotmail? Something to check in the morning.

Belida
Level 2
Much appreciated!