TPG Community

Get online support

I can’t receive email from hotmail user.

SOLVED Go to solution
Belida
Level 2
I used to receive email from hotmail user but I just realised I can’t at the moment. Any idea to fix?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Belida
Level 2
Hi thanks for supporting. I checked post office in TPG but still no trace of it. I didn’t receive email from hotmail at all.. i have hotmail account and sent to tpg email for testing and couldn’t receive it. Also from my friend’s hotmail also couldn’t receive it

View solution in original post

david64
Master

@Belida . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem: not receiving from hotmail, no bounceback, not showing in Post Office; occurring on two hotmail users; your TPG email id and hotmail id and approx time.

Even though hotmail says it has sent the email, has it really reached TPG and not just sitting in a queue at hotmail? Something to check in the morning.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
david64
Master

Hi @Belida . Can you find out from the hotmail user if they are getting any error messages ("bounceback") when they send to you. 

Belida
Level 2
Hi, there is no message as bounced back. It shows sent..
david64
Master

@Belida . Is the hotmail item missing from Post Office (webmail) (Inbox and Spam/Junk) and your email client?

Belida
Level 2
Hi thanks for supporting. I checked post office in TPG but still no trace of it. I didn’t receive email from hotmail at all.. i have hotmail account and sent to tpg email for testing and couldn’t receive it. Also from my friend’s hotmail also couldn’t receive it
david64
Master

@Belida . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem: not receiving from hotmail, no bounceback, not showing in Post Office; occurring on two hotmail users; your TPG email id and hotmail id and approx time.

Even though hotmail says it has sent the email, has it really reached TPG and not just sitting in a queue at hotmail? Something to check in the morning.

Belida
Level 2
Much appreciated!