TPG Community

Get online support

Email issue on iPhone

SOLVED Go to solution
kazzak
Level 2

Hi Joseph

I have changed the Username to what it should be. Still no difference. No emails are sending.

kazzak
Level 2

Hi Joseph

And I have also tried using 465 as the outgoing server, no difference.  I am at a loss now. I have tried everything that has been suggested.

david64
Level 15

@kazzak . Have you tried sending an email to yourself?

kazzak
Level 2
I’ve just tried that and it works. What does that tell you?
BasilDV

Hi @kazzak 

For the Outgoing mail server, we've noticed that the Username and Password is blank.

Have you tried to input your TPG username and password? Also, just like @david64 said, have you tried to use the server port 25 if it's going to work?

BasilDV

kazzak
Level 2

Thank you! This seems to have solved my problem, although it is interesting that before this discussion commenced my email was working fine, so I am curious as to why all these changes were needed in order to get it working again.  Thanks heaps though.  I am now back online.

Joseph_D

@kazzak While we do not know what happened, the settings we have provided to you has always been TPG's set up for a number of years and unless there has been changes on how they were inputted on the email client manually or by the email client system then there should not have been any issues.

In any case, we are glad your emails are now working fine and let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!

Joseph D