TPG Community

Get online support

Email problems gmail to tpg

BasilDV

Hi @Megstar 

If the reputation of the IP address given by the third party mail provider is very low or marked as bad, then the only solution is for the third party provider to provide a new one.

BasilDV

flossed
Level 3

same here my TPG cant receive emails from gmail!!!!, wth for a service like that. i am sure other ISP are allowed to get emails from gmail.

P.S.  allowed meaning no restrictions

flossed
Level 3

@BasilDV wrote:

Hi @Megstar 

If the reputation of the IP address given by the third party mail provider is very low or marked as bad, then the only solution is for the third party provider to provide a new one.

BasilDV

this is so stupid, are other isp or email providers doing this?

mike55young
Level 2

Getting the same problem with a number of Gmail senders. Currently trying to get samples of the error responses (assuming the Gmail users manage to get through this time) so i can see if there is a pattern to report to TPG. Agree that the situation is not very acceptable but Google are partly at fault for not managing to filter the outgoing SPAM. I can verify that TPG is much better at filtering outgoing mail than it is at filtering incoming. I've had messages delivered that I've tried to send on to the ACMA spam mailbox and TPG won't let me send it (even though they were happy to deliver it to me).

Shane

We responded to your initial post located here. We will wait for your response so we can proceed with the initial investigation. 

Regards

Getting the same problem with a number of Gmail senders. Currently trying to get samples of the error responses (assuming the Gmail users manage to get through this time) so i can see if there is a pattern to report to TPG. Agree that the situation is not very acceptable but Google are partly at fault for not managing to filter the outgoing SPAM. I can verify that TPG is much better at filtering outgoing mail than it is at filtering incoming. I've had messages delivered that I've tried to send on to the ACMA spam mailbox and TPG won't let me send it (even though they were happy to deliver it to me).

Garbie
Level 2
Hi,

I’m having trouble receiving emails from a colleague’s gmail account. She gets a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) almost every time she tries to send me an email, “read error: FAILED_PRECONDITION: read error (11): Resource temporarily unavailable”.

It was happening intermittently and now constantly.

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening, please, as it is very frustrating.
Ahra_G

Hi @Garbie

Let us have the email address via PM so we can assist. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

mcos0546
Level 2
I too have the same issue. If you need evidence please reference my tog account. Agent called me but provided no fix. Just keep reattempting to resend which is a joke. This has only started recently because of changes TPG has released. When will this be addressed??????????
Ahra_G

Hi @mcos0546

You may also send us a private message along with your email address or TPG username so we can check your email concern. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

mcos0546
Level 2
Sent