TPG Community

Get online support

Emails delayed, arrive about 3 hours later?

sodonald
Level 2

Hi, 

I think the subject says it all.

I was waiting for emails (from work), but they didn't arrive..... Until about 3 hours later.

This is not the first time this has happened, and I contacted support on the first time (03/11/2020).

I use thunderbird as my email cient, and sent test mails to myself .... under the "fault condition", they send ok (and even using TPG post office, send fine also)

But, the emails still did not turn up in any inbox (ie thunderbird OR post office) untill about 2-3 hours later, when the issue seemed to be solved, and all the afternoons emails seemed to arrive at once (although over a short period of time, and not in order)

Has anybody else else experienced this?

This can't be a single user issue (if it happens in post office/webmail also).

I didn't get much of a responce from TPG last time this happened, except a phone call to ask me if it was resloved.

Not good enough. I can't wait several hours for an important email regarding the next day.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @sodonald

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team.

You've confirmed earlier that the issue has been resolved as you are able to receive the emails much faster.

Your case is being monitored and your case manager will be in touch with you tomorrow to confirm that it is resolved.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV