TPG Community

Get online support

Help!! No landline or mobile

rtr13757
Level 2

Robyn Tracey, Customer ID XXXXXXX.  Overnight email from TPG re low NBN speed.   Ca 10.15 tested internet, streaming and part of Monk episode on Amazon Prime, seemed o.k.  Tried to ring TPG, landline out, started screaming again.   Tried mobile, went dark as soon as computer answered., but faint computer voice continuing menu, couldn’t disconnect it.  Tried connecting mobile to charging, seemed to turn it off, but same thing happened when I tried to ring TPG  again. Think on/off button malfunctioning.  Tried multiple  times with both phones, same result. Tried all I can with both,   My email is in the process of being changed from Telstra to TPG, so this is all I can do.  Need email address for TPG tech support. Please email me, xxxxxx@bigpond.net.au still working, perhaps also XXXXXX@tpg.com.au.  NB my "mobile" does NOT connect to Internet - Vodafone No Plans Plan.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @rtr13757

A call back has been organised from our Technical Team to assist and check for connection issues. 

We've created some articles that will help you troubleshoot the Slow speed issue.

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

Feel free to reach out to us again should you require further assistance. 

Thanks!