TPG Community

Get online support

NBN outage since Wednesday Birkdale QLD

White273
Level 2
My NBN connection has been intermittent (unusable) since Wednesday and no connection at all since Thursday afternoon! I work from home and cannot work. There is nothing in service status page about my area! What is going on?
10 REPLIES 10
White273
Level 2

AND THERE IT GOES AGAIN - up for an hour and then gone again - PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON

Riezl

Hi @White273, we have checked the status of your connection and it looks stable at the moment.

Can you check what light on the modem and the NBN connection box normally goes off whenever the connection drops?

White273
Level 2
It is still going out and in. Sometimes for a few hours. I’ve noticed that at times only the power light is on on the NBN Box and the internet light on the modem.

There are times when all lights are on on the NBN box and the internet light is out on the modem.

This is extremely frustrating.
BasilDV

Hi @White273,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We've tested the line and was able to detect a possible fault within the NBN network.

We've escalated the case to our Engineering team for further investigation and they'll be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours via phone call or SMS.

Regards,

BasilDV

amzounslide95
Level 2

Since NBN my internet has been the worst. You can never get on or when you do it lags out. Such a waste the government making everyone switch to NBN but can't keep up. Compensation needs to be given this is ridiculous

Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Will

Hi @amzounslide95

Welcome to the Community!

Using your community details, we tried to pull up an account to see how we can assist you with the technical difficulties you're experiencing with your internet service but we're unable to find any records.

Can you send us a PM with your customer ID or username and the service address?

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Maxan
Level 2

You will noticed that at times only the power light is on on the NBN Box 

Smarttip MusicApps VirtualHaircut

Riezl

Hi @Maxan, if you are a TPG customer  having issues with the service, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Jaxonayeer
Level 2

Since NBN my internet has been the worst. You can never get on or when you do it lags out. Such a waste the government making everyone switch to NBN but can't keep up. Compensation needs to be given this is ridiculous

9Apps freedombra ShowBox