TPG Community

Get online support

No texts or calls since switching to TPG

Furious
Level 2

I switched my mobile to TPG about 3 weeks ago and have not been able to receive any calls or text messages unless they are from Vodafone or Telstra.  I have call about 10 times an dkeep being told the same theing, that ism that they are looing into it but no one has ever called me with an update and the issue is stil oustanding.  They have already billed me and will continue to bill me even though I have this issue.  They just do not care and Im sick of speaking to people outside of Australia that are obviously clueless and useless.  This week I filed a complaint with "Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman" here is the website for you all to use aswell -  https://www.tio.com.au/consumers

Given my experience and lack of service from TPG I kniw this will never be fixed and will now need to find another provider and waste even more money.

I will ever reommend TPG to anyone ever, they are the worst provider I have ever dealt with

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Furious,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the case was already escalated to our Complaints resolution team.

As part of our escalations process, a case manager will be assigned as a sole point of contact and will be attempting to reach you on your contact information to discuss the concerns raised and work towards resolution.

If you have a preferred contact number and time, please let me know so we can pass it to the team handling your case.

Kind regards,

BasilDV