Get online support

Outgoing emails blocked

klokanik
Level 2

i can't change password as there is only ( go back) disply

BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @klokanik

Before attempting the troubleshooting steps, TPG recommends that you:

• Check if your service is affected by an outage by visiting our Service status page.
  • Check if the internet is working on your devices (Make sure you are connected to the network)

Once confirmed that your service is not affected by an outage, you may proceed with the troubleshooting given in this article : Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP,

Also, make sure that your email settings are correct. Check this link for reference.

Feel free to search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV

neiljs
Level 2

Hi anandah,

I have the same problem and I'm getting nowhere with TPG support. Did they fix your email?

Cheers,

venka
Level 2

I am having the same problem. I have changed password few times and TPG has unblocked the account several times in the past 3 months. It works fine for few days and the problem comes back again. I hardly send emails may be 10 or 15 a week. It is very frustratin TPG is not able to solve my problem. My antivirus is upto date and i have scanned the laptop few times for virus and malware and none found. Can TPG do something about this quickly?

Regards

Venka

Shane

Hi @venka,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues sending emails. I would love to help and raise this with our Postmaster, please shoot me a private message with the following details.

Username/Customer ID:

E-mail address:

Complete address on file:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am having the same problem. I have changed password few times and TPG has unblocked the account several times in the past 3 months. It works fine for few days and the problem comes back again. I hardly send emails may be 10 or 15 a week. It is very frustratin TPG is not able to solve my problem. My antivirus is upto date and i have scanned the laptop few times for virus and malware and none found. Can TPG do something about this quickly?

Regards

Venka

Jurchol
Level 2

Hi, I've had my outgoing emails blocked for the same reason for 5 days now. There was no abuse of spamming from me at any time. I changed my password as soon as troubles started and rang TPG, but so far nothing has been done to correct the situation. I can only send emails from online which is very inconvenient. So far I have been very happy with TPG, but this is very annoying. Where can I effectively complain about this problem? How can I email the Postmaster to get faster action?

Jurchol
Level 2

Finally solved, thanks.

Shane

Glad to know that the email issue is now resolved, feel free to create new threads for furture enquiries, cheers!

Hi, I've had my outgoing emails blocked for the same reason for 5 days now. There was no abuse of spamming from me at any time. I changed my password as soon as troubles started and rang TPG, but so far nothing has been done to correct the situation. I can only send emails from online which is very inconvenient. So far I have been very happy with TPG, but this is very annoying. Where can I effectively complain about this problem? How can I email the Postmaster to get faster action?

Finally solved, thanks.